Monday, August 3, 2009

Asshole In The Making


Good god i wanna share a story of a boy.
A boy i once trust and love.
Goes the name by *somethingSOMETHING*.
You've changed in a way that i cant respect you anymore my friend.
I mean, What the hell happen to you?
Dulu aku siap backup kau kalau ada orang buat cerita psl kau suma.
Now, Im beginning to think tht those stories were true.

Just a few days ago , somebody complaint to me about your behaviour.
About wht you've done to that person.
Honestly dude, Wht the FUCK is wrong with you?
You make me sick to my stomach.
Kalau kau ada kat depan aku ni aku rasa kau da makan kaki aku kot.

One thing that i hate the most is a person yang tak renti nk respect orang.
Weh bodoh, orang lain pun manusia gak cam kau.
And orang lain pun ada MARUAH.
I dont think you've ever heard of such thing because of your selfish-ness.

Tolong lah berhenti buat perangai k?


No comments: