Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pka Lyra


Where to begin with this girl .
She's really nice , she treats me as if im a human being .
Now thts hard to find nowadays .
I call her last night and we bergayut macam monkeys first time jumpa pokok .

Im in love with her personality and her point of view .
She dont even mind the fact tht i done all the shitty stuff before .
Plus , we had many things in common such as our subjek kegemaran .
I also played a few of my songs and asked her to help with the lyrics .
Cant wait for the outcome .
I aslo hanged with her and her little bro .
I love watching them 'manja2' . So fucking cute man !

Oh and Syafiq was also there .
And we had a blast hanging out .
After Pka left , Syafiq told me all about his problems .
And i feel sorry for him .
I tried my best to help him . But idk .
Somethings tells me tht his future would be unpredictable .
And just maybe , not a good one :(


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww thanks dude
overwhelming gila (;

what happened?
i knew something wasn't right