Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Day To Waste


Yesterday went to KL with Syafiq , Ammar and Syami .
Sampai snee we split up . Syafiq pegi pertama .
While Syami , Ammar , and me went to Rooftop to shisha .

There we made new friends like Aiman , Ali , Yunus and Lufti .
Diorang mengajar ku benda yg bess .
Amek Laughing Gas . Haha timee akuu sedut sumpaa Steam do .
And i feel my cheeks are burning making me always wanted to smile .
But the steaming was only for short period .

Anyhow , after the rooftop .
We went to Kitaro to meet Syfiq there .
I saw Zulfatah Ariff there and he took my picture .
Mane gamba aku bai ? haha :)

Next we went to Pavilion and i wanted to see Irfan .
Da lamee doh tk jumpaa die .
While waiting for him at the entrance .
I saw Mira and say Hye .

Irfan came with Adam Ju and we chat for a while .
After sebatang rokok together .
Irfan , Adam and Fatah went to TimeSquare cause Irfan wanted to play bowling .
Then we went to Bukit Bintang cause Ammar wanted to see his friend Nini .
While Ammar seeing Nini me and syafiq went to Pavillion cause i wanted to say goodbyee to Mira.

She said she was at the foodcourt .
I looked for her and she was nowhere to be seen .
I called her and she didn't pick up .
I texted her and she didn't text me back .
After a while , she texted me and gave me the lamest excuse .
Die ckp 'Youu , btry i loww'
WTF ? atleast you should had texted me and say where you aree .
This is about the time i mengamuk mcm orgg gilaa .

After all the drama , I decided to go home to rest .

No comments: