Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Shot In The Dark


To Boddah,

All is well for me but many of my friends surrounding me are in deep pain.
Trying to be there for them is difficult because of the way things really changed.
To help someone i have to help myself first. And im not .
I may act normal and all but deep inside,
I still miss her and I cant change the fact.
Every five minute i would stop and ask myself whatever happen to her?

But Thank god the pain is not as it was before. Things changed you know?

People also changed.By people i mean her.
To miss someone that changed is kinda hard to feel to me.
I've also changed and im proud of the changes.

Like i said, I keep telling myself that im okay but the awful truth is im not.

I've learn to posses someone will not give you satisfaction.

Satisfaction wont give you happiness like in the movies.

Earning what you earn from the very beginning is whats best.

So here i go living my life like a normal adolescence would .

Other than that . Its a mess . heeee


No comments: