Thursday, July 2, 2009

HAHAHA The Power Of Laughing Gas

THE MORNING BEFORE

It all started back on Wednesday recess time where i met Pyka to ask if she got any news from HER.She said tkde.A bit disappointed but okay laa en.Then Yo ajak serong esok dengan Pyka,Ajua and Eika.
He said they would be bringing 'CHICKS' (according to Syahir).Then diorang suma start la kelam kabut nk ikut.Aku pon terpaksa ikut diorang sebab tkde hala tuju gak and malas gak nk g school esok. haha

THE EVENING

Balik dari tusyen jee terus bergadoh ngn Mama.Sumpah cam kimak.My Mum,Dad and my Bro team-up lwn aku sorang.Memang la aku kalah wei.The fight goes on until one point my dad took a knife and threaten to fucking stab me.I was like WTF?Org tua ni memang da tkde akal da dohh. I ran to my room and go to sleep.AT 8 ;p

THE MORNING AFTER

The big day.Bgun2 tgok ada 21 text!haha ramai doh call nak planning en?
Mampus ah aku terus pegi Selayang Mall and wait for everybody there.Everybody arrived and we went to Kepong Sentral according to plan.

OFF TO MIDVALLEY

Wahh,bes doh ini time.We bought two bottle of laughing gas and spray to our nostril all the time.
I was so fucking high till i dont even remember what i said and do half of the time.Syafiq said 'MIRIN LALOK' kimakk jee.haha after Midvalley we went to One Utama but not all of us followed.
Only me,Syhir,Syafiq,Ammar and Wan went to OU because i wanted to see my teddy bear YUNUS :)
Lepak sekejap and i went to tusyen.So fucking sad this day tp best! haha :D

No comments: